This year’s event takes place on Saturday, December 1st at the North York Civic Centre. Our theme is Gutenberg and the WordPress of tomorrow.
At a glance, here’s what you can expect:
For WordPress designers & developers
- Building and automating WordPress workflows (Ryan Moore)
- Building my first Gutenberg block (Thiago Loureiro)
- Gutenberg & custom block development (Abdullah Ramzan)
- Building the Playlist block for Gutenberg (Anthony Burchell)
- Copywriting for better UX (Andrea Zoellner)
- Migrating 1300 websites from HTML to WordPress (Christie Witt)
- CSS Grid, Gutenberg, and the future of layouts (Juan Pablo Gomez)
For marketers & businesses
- Gutenberg’s marketing toolbox (Troy Fawkes)
- WordPress as a digital marketing hub (Rebeca Godin)
- Growth and the future of SEO using Gutenberg (Ryan Meghdies)
- Current trends in SEO for businesses (Brian Rotsztein)
- Democratizing digital marketing (Adrian Tobey)
For general WordPress users
- Making websites accessible and complying with the AODA (Sandy Feldman)
- Gutenberg and the content design opportunity (Jem Rosario)
- Storytelling with Gutenberg: How to use the new editor (Andrea Zoellner)
- Our beloved plugins and Gutenberg (Thiago Loureiro)
Haven’t registered yet? Now’s the time!
Tickets are only $25 for a full day of WordPress goodness, including lunch.
And as always, you can also expect a Happiness Bar for hands-on help and great chatter in the hallways.
Check out the WordCamp Toronto 2018 site for more details, and don’t forget to subscribe for email updates to receive the latest announcements.