All of the videos for the online sessions are now in WordPress Toronto | YouTube.
本篇文章总结了从 Let’s Fix Your WordPress Site, 2021-09-21 | Meetup. This was our 17th online session using 缩放.
This session recap post consists of the video recording and the chat transcript. There aren’t any of the usual session notes.
在活动页面的评论中提出了帮助请求 而在Zoom的聊天信息中，则是包含在笔记的第一部分和 或多或少按时间顺序讨论。
This session is the first of two site clinic sessions moderated by Richard Szpin instead of Alex Sirota.
The session started at 6:30 PM and ended at 8:30 PM.
This WordPress Toronto Meetup sub-group is sponsored by 韦格洛特 and the Canadian Management Consortium.
Weglot is the fastest and most flexible way to translate your website. Check out a 小样.
Try Weglot out for yourself and then get 15% off as a WordPress 多伦多 委员，
There aren’t any notes for this session.
- 18:37:15 From WordPress Toronto Organizer: Ok gang I’m going to leave for now and join later
- 18:37:38 From Ramesh Kumar: I have two issues to discuss here
- 18:37:41 From Eagle: Someone is talking in background
- 18:39:45 From Ramesh Kumar: 1. I wanted to setup an email client system such as roundcube or something like that. If it is not possible then is there any other possible way to setup three or four different email so in a client portal. Agent can use their email such as info & donotreply to send email or reply to users.
- 18:42:49 From Ramesh Kumar: Can I have your website address kane?
- 18:43:12 From Ramesh Kumar: i Can take a look at the website from frontend to check it.
- 18:52:08 From Jason Durocher: If you are using Gravity forms there is a Mailgun add-on that allows you to connect you to Mailgun without having to install an SMTP plugin
- 18:52:44 From Jason Durocher: Maybe Formidable Forms has something similar?
- 18:59:03 From Claudio Oriani:
WP Email UsersThis one, correct?
- 18:59:41 From Ramesh Kumar: Yes
- 19:00:10 From Claudio Oriani: This is the support tab… I guess that you already went here, Ramesh? https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/wp-email-users/
- 19:04:54 From Xiomara X: She wants the word Stir but not where it’s Change size instead
- 19:17:24 From Rebecca: So sorry, I’ve run out of time for today. I’ll save my question about WP workflow for the next session. Thanks, and have a great evening!
- 19:22:20 From Xiomara X: Top can be h1 and bottom line can be h2 etc You can have 2 font sizes
- 19:29:25 From Claudio Oriani: The text container has the following css style “row single-top-padding single-bottom-padding single-h-padding row-child limit-width”. Fernne: you have to remove “limit-width” parameter from the container and it will work.
- 19:42:40 From Xiomara X: Right the first line doesn’t have inine wihite
- 19:42:44 From Xiomara X: inline*
- 19:52:44 From Xiomara X: top is paragraph not h2
- 19:53:43 From Xiomara X: highlight text
- 19:55:01 From Xiomara X: The first line she didn’t highlight the text
- 19:55:41 From Xiomara X: She needs to highlight the text of the first line to see what type of heading it has
- 19:58:59 From Xiomara X: Wait check the upper one’s size
- 19:59:14 From Xiomara X: She didn’t highlight the text in the upper box
- 20:00:14 From Xiomara X: No
- 20:00:27 From Xiomara X: Paragraph wasn’t used in the first line
- 20:01:06 From Dale Campbell: Hope you solve the problem – but I have to leave – have a meeting with client. Good luck – take care.
- 20:01:45 From Xiomara X: The upper text isn’t in paragraph
- 20:03:49 From Xiomara X: Goodnight
- 20:20:42 From Claudio Oriani: I have to leave for tonight. Bye everyone
- 20:27:20 From Phil White: [phone number and email address removed]
The next online session is Let’s Fix Your WordPress Site, 2021-10-19 | Meetup.RSVP和发布您的问题或 请求。