Is there a market or audience you can’t reach because they don’t speak English? Are you required to produce a multilingual website content and cringe when you’re told your French or Chinese copy is second rate? Does the idea of having multiple copies of your content make your head swim?
Let face it. For most of us, producing multilingual content is overwhelming, expensive and difficult to maintain.
Weglot may be the answer. Weglot offers a WordPress plugin that features a five minute install and activation. Weglot translates all the text in your site dynamically using commercial cloud-based translation services. Now you can easily manage one or more multilingual websites in more than 100 languages with ease.
In this sponsored meetup (one of the first of its kind hosted by WordPress Toronto), you’ll hear from learn about a number of translation services, including Polylang and WPML as well as a detailed description of Weglot’s services (www.weglot.com) and WordPress plugin. We will host 2 more meetups aimed at not for profits and government and a translation clinic. These will be held in May and June.
Founded in 2016, Weglot is trusted by more than 50,000 websites owners and developers, with a 5-star rating on the WordPress directory (750+ reviews).
Key benefits include:
- Simple and quick set-up.
- Multilingual SEO best practices.
- Compatibility with any Themes and Plugins (incl. WooCommerce).
- Human and automatic translations.
- A unique dashboard: edit and replace any content, add your own translations rules, invite in-house freelancer or team mates to collaborate.
- Expert support: Fully dedicated translation technical expert of 10+ team members.